STUDIO 1 DANCE CENTER POLICIES
- I understand that tuition is due on the first of the month. If tuition is left unpaid by the 10th of the month a $20 late penalty will be added to my account. If tuition has not been paid by the 15th of a month STUDIO 1 Dance Center will charge my credit card for the overdue tuition and late penalty.
- I understand that I will need to pay a yearly registration fee of $35 per student to enroll into classes.
- I understand that I will need to pay a $35 concert fee per student, per concert.
- I understand that a 30 day WRITTEN notification needs to be submitted informing Studio 1 that my child will no longer be attending classes or participating in their respective team is necessary to stop charges from being made to my account. If at least 30 days is not given, I will still be responsible for the following months fees.
- I understand that all fees paid to Studio 1 Dance Center are non-refundable. This includes all competition fees, costume fees, concert fees etc..
- I understand that my account needs to be up to date & current for my dancer to be given costumes, and participate in all Studio 1 performances/events.
- I understand that prorating of tuition is not allowed except for new students starting in the middle of the month. I also understand STUDIO 1 Dance Center has a generous make-up policy that allows students who miss classes due to illness, school activities, class cancellation, or any other reason that the student has missed class to make up classes.
- I understand that for my child to be in a higher-level class, additional training may be necessary in the form of extra classes and/or private lessons.
- I understand that dance education requires ‘hands-on’ instruction as well as verbal instruction. Instructors will regularly correct my child by touching their arms, legs, feet, hips, back, and head to move them into the correct position. Instructors will also verbally correct my child during class. My child will be required to know the routines and is expected to practice at home.
- As a parent, I understand that a positive attitude and continued support is necessary for my child to continue the privilege of participating in the studio’s program. I also understand that if I choose to have a negative attitude or cause volatile scenes in any way, my child and I will be asked to leave the studio.
- I understand that if my child is on a competition team he/she is expected to perform and attend all concerts and competitions for the season.
- I understand that if my competition team dancer drops out for any reason after September 30th 2019 my account will be charged a $100 restaging fee for each routine he/she is set to be in (not to exceed $900).